Access to limited selection of common citation sources *
Multiple styles including Evidence Explained, Chicago, Harvard, WikiTree, Strathclyde and more
* Major changes from 1st October 2023. See note on Basic page.
Additional Premium Membership features include:
- “Over 490 citation styles” > Covering many genealogy-specific sources
- “Rules Search” > Quickly search Cite-Builder for the citation rule you need
- “Personal Templates” > Ability to store and use pre-filled rule templates to save time!
- “Favourites” > Store favourite names, places, links etc. to reuse easily – Another time-saver!
- Import and export your Personal Templates and Favorites so you can share with fellow genealogists
We are constantly adding more source types and citation styles. There are so many to consider, so if you see something missing that you need please email us using the address on the Contact us page.
Also please visit our YouTube channel and Subscribe.